This is the part where I tell you more about me. Yay, this should be interesting to see what I can come up with. If you reach the bottom, well done. It deserves a high five. And chocolate.
1. I’m a 90’s kid.
2. As already mentioned, I’m English and have always lived in England. That means I can be automatically sarcastic whenever I want. It’s in my blood.
3. I’m an only child.
4. However, I have several male and female friends who are like siblings. We tease each other accordingly.
5. I love learning languages. I’m not quite as fluent in French as I was when I left school, but still consider it my second language. I’m working on improving it again, along with Spanish. I also speak basic Dutch and Norwegian.
6. I’m a Christian.
7. I’m a feminist.
8. My star sign is Aries.
9. My favourite colours are purple and yellow. In that order. I also like blue, especially for clothes.
10. I have grown up around animals and love them so much I decided to take an undergraduate degree in Animal Behaviour.
11. I don’t know what I’m going to do with said degree yet.
12. Before that, I left school and decided to do four years of college at three separate colleges. I learnt a lot. Including about myself.
13. I can’t stand tea and don’t really like drinking coffee, though it’s my preferred option of the two. I do adore the smell of coffee, though.
14. I’m a really picky eater.
15. I can’t sing, but like to anyway. Oh well.
16. My favourite season is spring because of the cherry blossoms.
17. Spring is also the time when we begin to get sunshine again. I know we English folk have a reputation to keep up, but it only really rains 90% of the time. Approximately.
18. Books are my oldest and favourite hobby. I like films too. Except horror films.
19. I listen to all kinds of music. I love classical and instrumental stuff. There are some amazing film trailer companies out there. Also a fan of symphonic metal, such as Epica, Within Temptation and Leaves’ Eyes, with a bit of Delain and Nightwish thrown in every once in a while.
20. My favourite animal Disney films are The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp and The Lion King. The non-animal ones are Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast.
21. I love the legends of King Arthur and Robin Hood. I also like Doctor Who. That one is my dad’s fault for watching it in his childhood and then introducing me.
22. I’m a Shakespeare fan now, but wasn’t always. I blame school for that one.
24. All this English talk makes me want to do a post about it. Stereotypes and all. They make me laugh since most aren’t true for me.
25. I struggle with mental health issues. Mainly anxiety and depression. And some mild OCD and insomnia as well.
26. It has taken me a long time to be comfortable with, but I’m growing more used to opening up and talking about it. It’s helped one or two of my friends in the past, as well as myself. Talking about mental health is a good thing.
27. Creative writing is really good for helping me learn what I want to say. I also just enjoy the whole process and have more ideas than I have time for.
28. I’m glad I’m good at writing because I’m hopeless at maths.
29. I’m part of a local amateur dramatics group. Mostly, we get to let go and be kids again.
30. I did karate and swimming a lot growing up. Though I do like running when I have the time to set aside to properly exercise. Though lots of walking is beneficial right now. Mostly because I spend a lot of time on buses, so it evens itself out.